Wednesday, April 23, 2008

sorry it's been awhile

so i realized today its been almost two and a half weeks since i've blogged. so i apologize. well lets see what have i been up to my in-laws have been here, i bought a grill so i've been grilling, i've been studying, reading, being, watching my son develop an awesome personality. thats it in a nutshell. but i have to say i am so excited. tomorrow im taking off to dallas tx on my days off so i can see my buddies, members of the elite society A-List. guys who could also be members of the M.E. if they didn't live in tx. we have a tradition when one of us gets engaged we journey to our sacred place. Dublin Texas, the home of the oldest Dr. Pepper factory. and i cannot wait it will be much fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Dublin, TX; where Dr. Pepper is still made with pure cane sugar. Bring me back a can or two if you can.

Unknown said...

Just to say I think of you often! Praying that all is going well.

Jill Moudy, Panther